None of us would be able to live without browsing the internet. I’m very sure about it. Aren’t you? Starting from the days of its inception, the internet has got huge popularity. With the emergence of social media interactive websites such as Twitter, Facebook etc, the internet has crossed all barriers creating new horizons and making friends all over the globe.
Of course, this is really a good aspect of the internet making the BIG world – a small village. On the other side, the internet is being maligned and corrupted by viruses.
Don’t be of the impression that PC viruses are something like natural disasters namely earthquake, volcano eruption, flood, tsunami, tornado, landslide etc that mankind doesn’t have any control.
On the contrary, PC virus is a software program created by hackers so as to gain control over your PC. This is a shameful practice and of course, it is illegal too. PC viruses are designed to infect your PC, track your browsing activities and finally make your PC unusable. As PC virus can replicate itself, it is considered to be the deadliest thing that affects PC performance.
Safety Precautions for Browsing Internet:
Don’t worry; there’s a solution to this problem. You need to follow certain safety precautions (otherwise known as safety tips) for browsing internet without being caught by viruses.
Some of the important ones are as follows:
- If you are not sure of the identity, then do not open the email. It can be misleading email.
- Stay away from porn and adult sites as they are the main source of viruses.
- Don’t get tempted with the words – hot, sexy, topless, nude pictures and videos.
- Never try to open or download email attachments that you feel uncomfortable.
- Say no to browse of celebrity pictures as they are often bundled with malicious programs including spyware, adware, viruses etc.
- It has been reported that celebrity names such as Anna Kournikova, Britney Spears, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, etc are the sources for PC viruses. PC users have even stated that there is a strong probability that such email attachments are bundled with viruses.
- Don’t run unknown .exe files. Execute them only if you are sure about their origin.
- Backup your data regularly so as to prevent the accidental loss of data.
- Install ANTI SPYWARE software and get real-time protection.
- Download ANTI VIRUS SOFTWARE and scan your PC regularly. Turn on automatic updates of anti-virus program.
Research on Spyware & Viruses
The top PC security product makers like Norton, Kaspersky, Avast, PC Tools etc carry out continuous research on spyware and viruses. They not only provide a strong solution to spyware and virus attack but also deal with efficiency of the PC. Apart from security issue, most of the PCs suffer from frequent error messages.
This is due to Windows registry errors. In order to make your PC error free, you need to get good windows registry cleaner software. It scans, cleans and repairs windows registry errors.
For the best online security protection and good efficiency, the PC should be free from spyware and viruses. Just get the world class real time protection from the best Anti Spyware, Anti Virus and Registry Cleaner software. Go through each link and download the best software for your PC.