Some register domains and simply forget. Some register so that they can sell it off with a good margin. So, immediately after registering the domains, we park them so that it carries away the message that the site is under construction or available for sale. Personally, I’m very much passionate in purchasing the web domains and keep them aside with the thought of developing content later. So in this process, I do have about 78 web domains under me and used to park them.
Recently, I got to know about a service of domain parking by name WhyPark. It turns worthless web domains into money making websites that get indexed and generate traffic. What more was interesting was these sites too have a page rank much similar to our regular sites (a lot of pain we took to get it). It does provide a real value to these worthless domains when compared to traditional domain parking.
Advantages of WhyPark over other domain parking services:
1. You can host up to 100 domains under one account.
2. Choose the best keywords for your domain and the rest it takes care of.
3. Refreshing content related to your keywords is added daily in the form of articles.
4. The website is monotenized with search engine friendly advertising programs like Google Adsense, yahoo publisher network, Adbrite and many more.
5. You are the 100% owner for the revenue generated.
6. You don’t need to pay for web hosting.
7. Professionally optimized for search engines with refreshing and real content that is unique with no duplication.
8. Automatically updated Google sitemaps
9. You can know the visitor’s information through Google Analytics and StatCounter
10. Just a one time fee of $99.95 per 100 domains.
After reading the domain parking services of WhyPark.com, you may be amazed. I was even surprised to read out the fantastic services of this unique domain parking service. Initially I thought it was a scam, but it was after 1 week, I realized it’s amazing money making idea. Day-by-day, my Google Adsense account is flourishing up. Even more surprising is out of 78 domains (which I personally own), 9 gained a PR3 and 44 PR2 in the recent Google Page Rank update done in October 2007.
It is with WhyPark, I came to know that one can even make money with parked domains. I’m very much happy with the domain parking service of WhyPark and STRONGLY RECOMMENDED if you have a bunch of web domains.